Today was my first day back to work in two weeks....5:30am came quickly! I had a great March Break though and felt refreshed and energized at the end of it. Mom, Rach & I had a blast in NYC on my first weekend off. We saw Chicago on Broadway, did lots of walking and tourist "stuff" and just has some fun girl time. Then last week Andrew & I spent some much needed time hanging out and having couple time. We went to Playdium and out for dinner one night, picked the color for the baby's room, and just chilled. It was wonderful :)
I'm four months pregnant now and today we had our second midwife appointment. Nothing too new except that this baby is definately growing! I feel like I grow every day (though I hope that's an exaggeration). I definately have a bump now and it's getting difficult to where some of my clothes. I bought a couple of maternity outfits at Macy's while we were in New York, but they're for summer. I just want winter to be over because a lot of my spring/summer stuff is looser-fitting style anyways.
In other baby news, we are still waiting for baby Turner to arrive. Lindsay isn't due until April 11th, but considering she had Kara 3 months early and had some complications earlier on in this pregnancy, we definately thought she would have had this one by now. She's getting rather anxious, and I'd sure like to meet this little one too :) Maybe on my birthday (though I know Linds would hate to hear me say that I hope she holds off that long).
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment