Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Date


This morning Andrew & I had a "baby date"...we sat and looked at my stomach (and poked and prodded it) for a good half hour. Corny some might say, but it was a good time. Andrew's sweet and likes to talk to the baby already. I'm feeling so lucky to have a hubby is so interested and excited.


Apparently the baby is about the size of a large naval orange right now. Today when I was in Sobeys I walked by the oranges and couldn't help but smile. My belly is growing, though Andrew wishes deserately that it would grow much quicker. He can't wait for me to be a "real preggo" as he calls it. He just wants me to be fat...as I'm realizing many other people are eagerly anticipating as well. Jerks.


This Friday my mom, Rachel and I are heading to NYC for a few days and I'm extremely excited about it. We're staying right in Manhattan, within walking distance to Times Square, Central Park, and the like. It should be an absolute blast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok... So this is really from Alicia... I don't know how to change my name here. Doesn't really matter as I'm sure Rich probably won't see this unless I show him :) Anyhow - Rich just asked me to go pick up some navel oranges at the store today. Now they will remind me of your baby. Have a great time in NYC. I hope you go see a show!

andrea elizabeth said...

HEY!

I love reading this blog, it's just so awesome to hear all about your journey... you guys seroiusly WARM MY HEART!

I can't wait to see you fat. It will bring me joy (only because I think you will look even MORE stunning when you are all bumped out)

love,
andrea