Lots has happened since my last post. We had our ultra sound, which was such an incredible experience! Saw the baby moving around and clenching it's fist and all that jazz. They've set my due date back AGAIN, so they're saying September 3rd. I say it'll just come out when it's done cooking!
I feel like I'm getting bigger by the day! Andrew keeps telling me it's what's supposed to happen, and I know that, but I'm just not used to it yet.
The baby has been moving around like crazy lately. Andrew felt it for the first time a few weeks ago and then actually saw a kick last night. It's pretty cool. Though, something is currently pressing on my rib and that's not the greatest feeling. From talking to veterans, I'll need to get used to it though.
I really can't complain at all though. I have had such a smooth pregnancy so far. I've been pretty blessed! I'm at week 25 as of today which means I'm well over half way. It's crazy to think about that! I'm really looking forward to school being done in a month and getting a bit of time to have to time think and get ready for this baby to come into our lives!
Here are some pictures for all those who are dying to see this belly of mine.
This is at 23 weeks:
Here's yesterday, at 25 weeks:


1 comment:
Its about time :)
I was wondering how baby Nunn was doing...
Miss you Laura!
Post a Comment