Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here goes nothin'

I've been hesitating to post pictures of me and my belly online...just because I don't want the whole world to see. However, I've had some requests from people who don't live close and figure it's safe on the blog because it's only open to people who've been invited.

Here is a picture of me at 16 weeks and then 18 weeks, which is what I'm at now.




I feel like I'm growing every day. Though that may be an exaggeration, I'm certainly getting bigger quickly! It takes getting used to having a belly. Of course, Andrew is loving it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!! You have the perfect belly, gosh you could be a pregnant model! Thanks for posting these :)

Unknown said...

Its about time these pictures came onto the blog! :) Although I am really looking forward to seeing it in person.

Anonymous said...

I <3 the baby bump, and the girl, and the baby