This past Monday I did a pregnancy test and got a positive result! I was both ecstatic and terrified. I was starting teaching full time on Tuesday so I really didn't have much time to let it all sink in.Andrew came home for lunch and I just couldn't wait to tell him. Whenever we talk about having a baby he always mentions that it has to "cook" in my stomach. So, I told him I'd had a crazy morning (which I had) and to top of it all off that there was a funky smell coming from the oven (which there wasn't.) I asked him to check it out and went upstairs for a minute. Standing at the top of the stairs, this is what how it all played out....
.................
Andrew: "Laura, where's this bun from?" (yelling up the stairs)
Me: "pardon?"
Andrew: "There's a little bun in the oven."
Me: "Say that again..."
Andrew: ........
I came down the stairs and the look on his face was absoloutely priceless! SO wonderful! I can't believe I have a teeny tiny little baby in me. Apparently it's the size of a bb pellet right now....crazy.
I've been so busy teaching over the last few days that it definately hasn't sunk in yet, but we are so excited for this little pizza pop of ours!
I've been so busy teaching over the last few days that it definately hasn't sunk in yet, but we are so excited for this little pizza pop of ours! 
2 comments:
You are one tricky little lady mrs. Nunn... don't expect to get one over on me like that again!!!
Laura! That is hysterical! I laughed out loud when I read that. You must've died!
Post a Comment